Alliance is the largest meeting of Higher Education & Public Sector users of Oracle Applications in the world and takes place over three days. This year, the conference is in Salt Lake City, Utah and features more than 350 presentations across 21 engaging and informative tracks.
InFlight is very excited to participate in Alliance 18 as an exhibitor and presenter of two sponsored sessions. Full presentation details are included below and you can link directly to the conference here.
Feel free to email John Bonin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a meeting. Follow us on Twitter @inflightcorp to stay engaged with us throughout the conference.
We will be demonstrating our latest solutions for PeopleSoft and other enterprise systems at our booth (#520), including:
- Procurement and Financials
- Manager Approvals
- Candidate Gateway
- Time and Expenses
- Benefits Enrollment
- View/request PTO
- Talent Management
- Performance Management
Here are the details for the sessions we will be presenting at Alliance 18:
Building a Modern and Mobile HR Portal with a Consumer-grade User Experience at UCOP
Session Number: 5280
Schedule Details: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 2:30 PM – 03:00 PM: 155 A
Add Session to your Agenda
- How to consolidate multiple back-ends, including PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, and Salesforce into a unified, consumer-grade user experience using an open source Drupal portal
- How to drive down Help Desk support costs by implementing integrated “in-context Help” for users
- Attendees will discover new approaches for rapidly creating portals that can scale exponentially and respond to the ever-evolving user experience trends.
This session outlines how the University of California Office of the President (UCOP) upgraded its UCPath portal from PeopleSoft iHub, to a scalable, mobilized and truly modern PeopleSoft user experience where over 200,000 faculty and staff can access payroll, benefits, and other human resources systems.
Learn how UCOP consolidated multiple back-ends (including PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, and Salesforce) into a unified, consumer-grade user experience using an open source Drupal portal platform with integrated “in-context Help” to drive down Help Desk support costs at UCOP. The new portal also includes powerful enterprise search, smart forms, and persona-based content delivery based on their user roles–such as: employee, manager, or administrator—or campus membership.
Attendees will discover new approaches for rapidly creating portals that can scale exponentially and respond to the ever-evolving user experience trends.
Enhancing Student Success with a Brand New Student Portal
Track: Innovations/New Technology
Session Number: 5281
Time: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 4:30 PM – 05:00 PM: 151 A-C
Add Session to Your Agenda
- How NWTC rapidly deployed a modern and mobile-ready student portal that meshes seamlessly with the look-and-feel of the NWTC.edu website and other digital assets
- How to bring important student tools together into one place – including PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Blackboard, Starfish, Office365, and student email
- How to implement individualized Custom Help Area for each student in the portal
To deliver on their commitment to student success, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) developed a new campus portal which provides students and faculty with a completely transformed user experience that brings important student tools into one place – including PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Blackboard, Starfish, Office365, and student email. The portal also includes an individualized Custom Help Area where each student will be able to see their assigned academic advisor, academic coach, financial aid advisor, and financial coach (where applicable), along with associated contact information. Each individualized help page will show contextual information on the student’s academic program and contact information at NWTC.
This session describes the methodology used by NWTC to launch their new my.NWTC Student Portal and attendees will see how NWTC rapidly deployed a modern and mobile-ready experience that enhances the NWTC brand, and meshes seamlessly with the look-and-feel of the NWTC.edu website and other digital assets.